Friday, 5 April 2013

Introducing Jacob Beaney and his "Modern Moral Subjects"

Artist Jacob Beaney says: "I've recently launched a Kick Starter project and would be grateful for your support. The project is called 'Modern Moral Subjects' it's a series of 12 digital drawings that take a satirical look at the current economical and social state of the United Kingdom. I am seeking funding for £200 to produce archival quality giclee prints of these images which will be in an edition of 100. In return for your initial sponsorship of £15.00 or more you will be the first to acquire one of these limited edition prints! This will be a really great opportunity for me to get my work to a wider audience and help promote my fledgling publishing company 'Hickathrift Publishing' where I also plan to sell the prints as well as books and zines I have produced. Please pass this on to anyone you know who would be interested. The project is live here for 30 days: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1214617251/modern-moral-subjects?ref=email Once the project is over the prints will also be available from here: http://www.hickathriftpublishing.co.uk/ Thank you for your support." Jacob Louis Beaney Jacob has already raised £186 for his project (as I understand it) he only needs a few more quids. His e-mail is: jacobbeaney@gmail.com so, if any of you want to give a young creative person a break today here's your chance. And (as I understand it) if you donate a minimum of £15 you'll get to own one of his masterpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment