(Photo Below:) The winner of award for Best Album Sleeve went to Peter Harris
(Photo Below) The winner of The Best Newcomer Award went to Simon Love.
(Below) The winner of The Best Musician Award went to Richard Lamy
The winner of Best Live Act went to Sukie Smith
Below:The winner of Best Gallery went to The A Side B Side Gallery (which is run By Catherine Magnani)
The award of 2nd Best Artist of 2018 went to Mikey Georgeson for his painting, 'To My Mother, My Dog and Clowns'
The award for Best Artist of 2018 went to Raphael Pepper for his lino-cut, 'New York Twilight.'
Below: Best Artist Nominee Sarah Sparkes. In the background is Gordon Beswick's painting, 'Cropley Court'.
Below: A visitor poses with 'War is expensive. Peace is Priceless' by nominee Sandra Turnbull.
Below: Award Nominee: Harry Adams (a.k.a Steve Lowe)in the background is fellow nominee Sohrab Crews.
Below: The back of award nominee Geraldine Swayne's head
Below: 3 Best Artist Nominees James Lawson, Gordon Beswick and Mikey Georgeson.
Below: Harry Pye with Jackson D Ferguson
Below: Best Artist nominee Raksha Patel with her painting, Outside
Below: Best artist nominee, Rachael Robb hanging her painting, Bird.
(Photo Below):Best Artist Nominee Martin Brown whose painting is of a hooded figure in Tufnell Park.
Below: All of the artists nominated for their awards attended but not all of them like having their photo taken so here instead is a snap of some trophies..
Below: Simon Love and family
Five Useful Links...
1) The Prize money for the Best Artist Award and 2nd Best Artist Award was donated by Jasper Joffe of Joffe Books. Find out more about them by clicking: Here
2) Simon Love has a new album out on Tapete Records which you can find out about: here
3) Richard Lamy has a soundcloud thing which you can listen to: here
4) Sukie Smith is in the group Madam who you can learn more about: here
5) Peter Harris is an artist, musician and gentleman who you can read about: here
Above: "Everyone's A Winner Baby" The A Side B Side Gallery is open from 10am until 5pm. Work from The Harry Pye Awards For Art 2018 can be seen until the 4th of September. The A Side B side Gallery is a 2 minute walk from Hackney Central.